Thursday 9 October 2008

A Five Legged Unicorn


Just finished a couple of samples for Elusive Images and have had such a laugh. I made a gatefold card with unicorns on the front and thought something was amiss. Anyway when I looked at it again three hours later I realised I had decoupaged the unicorn with five legs. You're allowed to laugh I did and still am.
This landscape Angel sample was made from the ATC size stampboard which is a lovely size to work on. It was painted first with tinkabella inks, sanded back. The images were stamped with Ranger Archival Black, allowed to dry and then etched.Finally spritz with your favourite glimmer mists.The card base is gold mirri card, hence the holy glow.

4 comments:

Phree said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your crafting accident with the unicorns, it made me laugh too!

Lisa Olson said...

Love this Annette its got that oldy worldy vintage feel to, it looks very artistic.

Thanks for signing the guest book.

xx

Paper Engineer said...

What do you call a five legged unicorn??? A Pentacorn!! This really made me smile, but as DH said "As no-one has ever seen a unicorn, how do you know it hasn't got five legs?". Beautiful card and I loved the candles too by the way (!) See you soon.

Joanne said...

This is so unique! I really like it...