Saturday 1 December 2012

Dylusion Play Day

 
Posted by Picasa

Firstly I just wanted to say a Big Thank you to all you lovely bloggers who have thanked me for my posting efforts on the SplodgeAway Design Team. I have now stepped down as DT Coordinator and wish everyone well in their new roles.

This journal page was something that just came together. I'm completely addicted to the creative possibilities of these dylusion inks. For me the fact that the nozzels never block is genius. Nothing more frustrating than a blocked nozzel to starve the creative zone of inspiration. This week at school I raided the recycle bin for some star shaped bubble wrap - can't wait to see what results we get with that.

Thank you to all the Ladies who came to the Clarity Stampers North East Day last week. It was great spending time with you and I promise I'm on the case for bookings for next year!!

TFL and Enjoy your day

Annette

1 comment:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Annette, thank you for the Clarity Class I really enjoyed it as usual. I have a tag on the SplodgeAway challenge that has a piece of work we did with you on the Play Day which I really enjoyed too. I look forward to Clarity Classes next year - and ANY play days you do! Sam