Thursday 16 August 2012

'Time To Play'

This week I posted a little tutorial on the SplodgeAway Blog on Dyluson Ghosting. As some of you know I just love playing with these inks and thought I'd show you how the other backgrounds for my journal have turned out.





Well a girl has to play with all the colours in the set to mix and match and find out what she likes etc etc !!!!

I've also had a mega Clarity Play Day - I decided to take every Clarity Stamp I had and only allow myself to use the ones I had never stamped with. You know the stamp you buy with good intentions but that thing called 'TIME' prevents you from using.
I'll leave those samples until after I come back from tutoring with Barbara at the Clarity Workshops next week.

Annette x

2 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

I love the tape measure and manaquin page - and those Splodges are just screaming out to be stamped on! I had a play last night too and got some nice results. Need more colours though!(not really)!

Eileen said...

I love the 'ghosting' technique Annette ... I bought a journal some weeks back but have yet to start it. Your pages are so bright and vibrant ... just right fer me! Going to have to get started I think... thanks for the inspiration.
Eileen (still in Islay! ) xx