Tuesday 17 July 2012

A Moment of Tranquility and a Clarity Class



This is a moment of tranquility in a busy schedule. The Clarity Workshop is heading to Hampshire and then on 27th July we have a Clarity Stampers North East Workshop @ Sedgefield. I have invited my lovely friend Maria Simms to share the day with us again and there are a couple of spaces if anyone would like to come - just let me know via the comments box and I'll get in touch or you can email me at annette.lee@splodgeaway.com

We were in Doncaster last weekend - while we were indoors the sun came out. The show once again proved to be a popular venue. I just had to buy some of the new Clarity Stamps and saw some of the samples for an upcoming show. Gorgeous...... I also invested in some 'Gorgeous' Stamps. These are for my own R and R. However, I feel a trip to the Art Shop @ Darlington is on the cards as I 'need' some additional supplies of Polychromos pencils as I invested in some lovely kraft card from HobbyHouse.

Enjoy your crafting and TFL

Annette x

No comments: