Monday 7 May 2012

Bank Holiday Craft Day....

Today has been a day of two halves. This morning I was woken up by the cuckoo shouting in the garden and as I love to watch the birds playing about in the garden I just had to get up early and sit outside with coffee, hand warmers and binoculars. I'm not a twitcher by any means but we've got Green Finches trying to build a nest down the bottom of the garden. However, there is some question as to who 'owns' that nest as when the finches are away the blue tits come and continue building. Not quite sure how this will pan out. The battle is on!! So with the morning still young I decided to crack on with a couple of samples for an upcomming Docrafts demo but thought I'd post them here. I'll be at Lambton Garden Centre next Saturday.
I'm not normally over fond of outline stickers but these two caught my eye mainly due to the graphite colour. They are called Classic Cameos and Alice In Wonderland. Next Sunday (fingers crossed) sees the launch of the Suzicraft Blog and there will be tutorials, samples and techniques using the Splodge Away mat. So hope to see you then. I'll give you the link next Sunday. Enjoy your day Annette x

No comments: