Friday 25 February 2011

Where's Wally?

You know you spend hours with your kids in Waterstone's looking at the 'Where's Wally' books - the guy in the red and white stripy top. You know the intention is to look for him but you become distracted by the goings on in the crowd. Life has been somewhat distracting this month - new products and stash to play with that I can't show you 'yet' and meeting up with friends again at a recent cricut class was great. Seeing familiar faces at demos and catching up with some work colleagues at Birmingham this week combined with school half term has added to the crowded chaos of life. Saying that I would not have it any other way.
I have a melt pot class this weekend @ The Scrapbook Shop, Langley Moor, Durham and on Sunday I shall be popping over to Nissan - and for those who want to find me I won't be wearing a red and white stripy top!!!! Instead I'll leave you with a parrot.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see your still with us Annette!!

I love random comments and yours is brilliant '....instead I'll leave you with a parrot'! Total genius!!!

Love

Jill
x

jackiepcledlenalm said...

well you didnt wear your wally shirt today thoroughly enjoyed the melt pot class, and looking forward to cricut on Fri Jackie