Friday 8 January 2010

Welcome To The Ice Age

Can you believe it one day you are in temperatures averaging 94 and the next it's -7 at Gatwick. I have to confess that since I came home I haven't seen any 'green' just white, white and more white. Amazingly though I do like the way everyone's garden looks as good as mine!! Also I have seen some stunning icicles hanging from churches, homes and sheds. They do look lovely twinkling in the sunshine. The caribbean was as good as last time and this time we painted the masks with the Viva pearlescent paint and they looked fantastic under the lights with feathers flowing and gems sparking.
I now have to get back into work mode and have been busy prepping for the cuttlebug and cricut classes next week at Graphicus - looking forward to seeing you all there.
TFL
Annette

1 comment:

Linda Jones said...

I would have loved to have been there, BUT I COULD'NT GET A PLACE!
At least I am on the Design Studion workshop at Scrapbook Shop on 23rd. Hope the arctic conditions have eased by then!