Thursday 5 February 2009

A Sneeky Peek - It's Official

Here at home the crafting area has officially taken over the whole of the downstairs. What with samples for trade shows, friends birthdays and the distraction of the snow - after all you have to demonstrate how to sledge to your kids several times before letting them have a go don't you!! things are a little manic round here and I love it.

The Butterfly Collage stamps are from Elusive Images and are launched next week. They have all the quality and elegance I've come to expect from EI and will set your mind a dance with artistic possibilities.





Have a snowy crafty weekend

Annette

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

This looks lovely and I like your stamped flowers on the background too.

Paper Engineer said...

Love the colours you have chosen here, just wonderful. I heartily agree over the quality and elegance of EI stamps, they are joy to work with. Have a good day tomorrow in Consett.

Lesleyxx

craftimamma said...

This is just beautiful Annette. I have a special fondness for butterflies and love the colours you've used. I've been saving my pocket money for those stamps coming up.

Unknown said...

Beautiful image and indeed card. I can hardly wait to see the range when released
Jx

Aquarius said...

Very subtle effect here - great to have a preview of the stamps.

Val

Dawn said...

Lovely card - looking forward to seeing you at stitches xxx