Monday 3 September 2012

Canvas Playtime Part 1


Well, the builders have moved in to the house and the wet plaster has been removed... hooorrrayyyy. It's a tad messy here so I decided to stick to my head in the craft ranch and play.

This is an A4 canvas, painted with Claudine Hellmuth paints /gel mediums and Viva Ferro. The flowers were cut from Flower Shoppe. I needed to add some addage tickets and bling on to the canvas but the light faded and I had kids shouting for food... so it's TBC

See U Soon

Annette x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love the colours on this Annette ..my craft is all over the bungalow at the moment lol see you soon hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Eileen said...

Don't blame you hiding away with all that lot going on in your house! The colours on this project are soooo pretty. I'm in love with your flowers as well... and the flowers on the Mask card on the post below!
E xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Eh you have just reminded me, I have flower shoppe!!! Been wondering how to get nicer flowers? This project is is lovely, I love the colours and textures.