Monday 5 October 2009

Clear as Clarity






Well here are a few samples that I made using a selection of Clarity Stamps, Big and Juicy ink pads - hydrangea, mountain meadow and waterfall and some silk coated artboard. The fusible fibres are so addictive to play with and have now become an essential piece of kit. I have joined a circle journal group and the first title to come my way is 'Colour My World.' I think these fusible fibres may have just made their way into the book.

Have Fun

Annette

2 comments:

craftimamma said...

These are gorgeous Annette. I caught sight of all but one on the show and as I have recorded it, I'll keep an eagle eye out for the last one.

I love the colours on the first one, but they're all lovely.

Lesley Xx

Shirley said...

Hi Annette,
Just wanted to say how informative the workshop was at the Scrapbook
Shop on Sunday. I learnt lots :-) Had to leave early so am finishing
off the project at home.
Thank you so much I thoroughly enjoyed the day.
Would be interested in attending any further workshops you might run.
Kind regards
Shirley
The lady who bought a cart and swapped with you for the Home Decor :-)
For some reason when i tried to email you it was returned!?