Saturday 10 January 2009

BoBunny Bits and Bobs

Whoa what a week - 3 classes and a BoBunny demo. Thanks to a group of ladies who would call themselves 'The Card Making Virgins' I was set the challenge of showing them how templates work. So they selected making an elegant slipper from the toe tapper templates, and I introduced them to some of the BoBunny double sided card range including Beau Jardin, Splendor, and My Darling. They were delighted with their cards.



I also must confess that I am a bit of a magpie for craft products with wow packaging and BoBunny have sets of co-ordinated tins with brads, flowers and scrummy buttons. The tins are shiny, useful and have magnetic bases - perfect for stacking more of those bits and bobs.
Any way will leave you with a selection of cards made using some of the products from inside the tins!!


Wishing you a Happy Crafting Week.


No comments: