Wednesday 16 July 2008

My First Blog Award


Thank you to Dawn for nominating the blog for an award. My first and it comes at the end of a FAB Day spent with my daughter at the cinema watching Mama Mia! It was soo funny and Julie Walters was a real character.
(Will confess my technical inadequacy and ask Dawn how to upload Blog Award image as this is all new to me!!!) Pop over and visit Dawn - a class act at Anything Paper Craft
Thanks Dawn for helping me out getting the award to view. Here are the 'rules' to claim the award..The rules for this award are:-
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated........

No comments: